Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Here and gone again

Well the cold weather came and unfortunately has already gone. We had about a month of cooler temperatures. So much cooler in fact that we had to pull out the down comforter we brought with us....yes we did bring a down comforter with us because it's one of my most favorite things in the whole world and I just couldn't leave it behind. And see we got to use it!! The days were cloudy and cooler. I was able to wear a scarf to class because it was chilly and I got to relish the evenings on my couch reading, sipping my cup of Teavana tea, wrapped up our new lightweight Moroccan blanket. It was GREAT!!

But now it's gone and although it's not yet hot hot hot! it is getting there. I guess I'll just have to wake up extra extra early and enjoy that cup of tea and blanket time.

Have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment