Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hiatus

I know it's been like 5 months since my last post, but I swear I have a good reason.....well maybe not a good reason, but I do have reasons for my lack of posting.

1. In the Spring we had lots of volunteer teams which was GREAT!!! And then we went to Prague for some classes to finish our degrees and then we had homework and....

2. Our team has been in a constant state of flux since we arrived and found out that we had a temporary team leader and that next team leader would be picked out of the existing team. So suffice to say that our team has been a in a constant state of transition and that will continue for the next year. It's been really hard and overwhelming and icky and awful and hurtful and uplifting all at the same time. The Father surrounded B and I with people in this country who truly love us and uplifted us at the worst time of it all and we couldn't have been more blessed (but it was still hard and awful).

3. Our computers.....may they rest in peace..... We've been without computers since about July/August and working only on the iTouch and I'm sorry but I'm not going to do a blog post from my iTouch....too little :)

4. ummmmmmmmm okay so there's just three reasons and I know I probably sound like I'm making excuses and I am, but take it for what it's worth. We have gotten a new to us computer for B and mine will come later next year, but I'm back at a keyboard and able to post so get ready!

Thanks for all your prayers over the last 6 months. Things are the way they are and I'm learning to adjust and pray through things more than I have in the past. Because the only way I can get to the end of all of this is with His help...nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment