Sunday, November 8, 2009

So many shoes, so little time…

So as most of you know, I’m in VA at orientation for 8 weeks. And as most of you know I love my shoes and will be leaving behind most of my shoes when we move overseas. I figured this would be among my last times to wear them….so I brought them with me!












On the email about what to bring to orientation, it said “Comfortable walking shoes” and I don’t think most of these would qualify!

My husband made fun of me terribly for bringing all these shoes, so I promised him I’d wear them all before the end of orientation. Hence my idea of my shoe blog! I’m going to take a picture of my shoes everyday and post weekly updates on our experience here. So enjoy my shoes, where they take me, and if you remember, pray that I don’t get any blisters!!

1 comment:

  1. Now this just makes me giggle. You are entirely impractical. And I love your heart. :-) And who says you can't bring these shoes to Senegal?!

    ReplyDelete