Sunday, November 8, 2009

Week 1

Off to a rocky start since I stepped on a piece of metal the night before we left IL. Bruised my foot terribly, had to get a tetanus shot, and I’m limping. But I have managed to still wear a different pair of shoes everyday (although they’re flats).

My shoes took me to all my sessions where I was informed that my schedule is no longer my own. Fortunately I was prepared for this reality so I had already surrendered my schedule to God’s timing this week. I did however learn (the hard way) that even when your plans are for God, He still might interrupt them for a better plan. And it’s doesn’t mean that your plans weren’t good enough, it just means that God’s plans are always better and we need to give every second over to His trustworthy hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment